2013 Alabama North Schedule
Date Lake Ramp Time
Jan. 26 Smith Duncan Bridge 7-3
Feb. 9 Guntersville Browns Creek West 7-3
Mar. 2 Wheeler Joe Wheeler St. Park SL-3
Mar. 30 Wilson Safety Harbor SL-3
Apr. 20 Wheeler Ditto Landing SL-3
May 11 Pickwick McFarland Park SL-3
June 1 Guntersville Browns Creek West SL-3
July 13 Wilson Saftey Harbor SL-3
Aug. 10 Wheeler Ingall's Harbor SL-3
Sept. 7 Guntersville Mink Creek SL-3
Oct. 5,6 Pickwick McFarland Park SL-3
*Qualify to fish the 2014 NBT Nationals
at Neely-Henry Lake, Gadsden, Alabama
- Fish with a junior or fish by yourself. Boat use is guaranteed. Fish with a junior or fish by yourself. Boat use is guaranteed.
- Small boats are welcome. (see rules for details at nbtbass.com)
- Non-boaters welcome. Family members fish together
- Juniors fish with adult mentor
- Pre-tournament meeting at the ramp, no late fees or
- Proof of insurance required $100,000 liability
- Junior division for anglers 17 and under, fish with adult that
- No Junior draw
- Two-day District Championship
- National Championship fished the following June.
- Total pay out is 88% of all money paid in. At each tournament
end, 76% of the fees will be paid at the ramp; the other 12%
will be paid at the Annual Championship.
- Members can fish in any NBT tournament in the country and
their points will count in their home district.
- National standings will be determined by top 4 qualifier
finishes as well as one District Championship result.
- Alabama North District Angler of the Year will be based on
Top 6 qualifier finishes and District Championship in the
District only. All winners and the Top 5 in points will be
recognized at the season ending banquet.
NBT ALABAMA NORTH DISTRICT
Next Event: July 13 Wilson Lake
Welcome to the home of the Alabama North District of the National Bass Fishing Trail (NBT). Affordable bass fishing tournaments for the weekend angler. NBT offers divisions for both Adult and Junior Anglers in seven districts. Competitive fishing with a friendly family oriented atmosphere.
Come fish with us!
Contact the Director Donnie Story
Yearly membership fees:
$20 per Adult, 15$per Junior, per tournament season. Additional a 3-year adult membership can be obtained for $55, and an Adult lifetime membership for $200
1. Adults in a National Bass Fishing Trail Inc One Day Qualifying tournament are $50 per adult (88% payback) with a $5 big bass optional pot - (100% payback), and $15 per junior (100% payback) with an $5 big bass optional pot.
2. Entry fees for Adults in a National Bass Fishing Trail Inc Two Day District Championship tournament are $100 per adult (88% payback) with a $5 daily big bass optional pot - (100% payback), and $30 per junior (100% payback) with an $5 daily big bass optional pot.
3. Entry fees for Adults in a National Bass Fishing Trail Inc, National Championship tournament are $150 per adult (100% payback) with a $10 daily big bass optional pot - (100% payback), and $45 per junior (100% payback) with an $10 daily big bass optional pot.
Visit NBT Bass for complete rules and forms go to :